How do I sign up to a Bibby Line Group Central Event?
Please note: All events are for employees of our businesses ONLY.
1. Log your interest via email@example.com, stating the specific event, your business and location of work, along with your Line Managers name and the names of those in your team (if applicable).
2. Following this you will be sent a further information pack about the requested trip to your email, along with a Bibby Line Group Employee Agreement.
3. Yourself and your Line Manager must read and sign the agreement, returning it to the GSB team.
4. Your HR department will then be informed of your commitment to participate, and on their approval, the official registration process can begin!
5. Once approved, you will be instructed to pay the event's registration fee to secure your place on the team! (For our overseas events, you can split this cost over two months).
6. Once your registration fee has been received, you will be instructed to set up your online fundraising page. (As an individual or team).
7. You will then commit to fundraise the allocated targets in the deadlines given in your agreement.
Any non-UK employees who are interested in any non-UK events will need to contact the GSB team directly. The feasibility of travel from your own country will need to be considered and an individual fundraising target set.
Any questions please contact the GSB team on 0151 794 1215.