Here are a few of our employees’ past achievements over the years.
Challenge events for the employee’s own chosen causes:
- 2014 - Great Wall of China Trek, donating over £46,000.
- 2014 - Ben Nevis Challenge, donating over £23,000.
- 2013 - India Himalayan Trek, donating over £35,500.
- 2013 - UK Jurassic Coast Trek, donating over £28,000.
- 2012 - Cycling Vietnam to Cambodia (£54,000).
- 2012 - UK Coast to Coast Cycle, donating over £3,000 to charity.
- 2011 - 60 employees walked Hadrian’s Wall (£20,000).
- 2010 - And a group reached the summit of Kilimanjaro (£31,000).
Legacy projects, volunteering to give back to local communities abroad:
- 2014 - Building homes in Nepal, raising over £22,000 for ActionAid.
- 2013 - Volunteering to build a school library in Cambodia, donating over £32,500 to ActionAid.
- 2012 - Renovating homes in the slums of Brazil (£16,000 to Habitat for Humanity).
- 2011 - Building a school in a Masai community in Kenya. (£33,000 to ActionAid).
- 2010 - And constructing living quarters at a school orphanage in Uganda (£11,000 to Teams4U).
Other challenges have included: